Each Alliance project has identified measures, developed a methodology and implemented an analysis plan that best captures the effects of their multi-level (patient, provider, and systems) interventions.
The following links connect to a description of each projects's research questions, measures, and evaluation findings as disseminated in peer-reviewed presentations and publications.
The site-specific evaluations cover the five grantee communities:
- Camden Citywide Diabetes Collaborative (Camden, New Jersey)
- Improving Diabetes Care and Outcomes on the South Side of Chicago (Chicago, Illinois)
- The Diabetes Equity Project (Dallas, Texas)
- Reducing Diabetes Disparities in American Indian Communities (Wind River Reservation, Wyoming)
- Diabetes For Life (Memphis, Tennessee)